Thursday, February 11, 2010

Funky Flannel Pants

Hi All
I was trying to come up with cute but inexpensive Valentine's Day gifts for the grandchildren. I was at the fabric store and happened by the remnant bin...lots of cool stuff. I bought a pattern for pants ($2.97) and it was for children sizes 6 to 16....perfect for Keagan, Fallon and me! The pattern was super simple. As it happened the store was having a huge sale on flannel so I splurged and bought some really cute stuff for the kids. BUT I found neat fabric for me in the bin so even I have new funky pants. Now Mark wants a pair....need to get a bigger pattern!
As I was wandering the store, I found some other bargains....thread, lace, ribbons..all in bins at the end of an aisle. I was glad I spent time walking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment